18° 15’ N, 77° 30’ W
Zucchini Tots. They are the healthy version of tater tots. The recipe for these couldn’t be any easier.
Recipe Link: curiouscountrycook.blogspot.com
Many people think excitement is happiness…. But when you are excited you are not peaceful. True happiness is based on peace.
Serenity and peace as seen in Beijing.
Jr. Gong as a youth
A revolution is not a bed of roses; A revolution is a struggle between the future and the past. — Fidel Castro (via ikaythegod)
There is no such thing as a “Problem”, basically what you have is a situation that requires a solution. — Ricardo “Ikay” Mitchell (via ikaythegod)
Sometimes people hold a core belief that is very strong. When they are presented with evidence that works against that belief, the new evidence cannot be accepted. It would create a feeling that is extremely uncomfortable, called cognitive dissonance. And because it is so important to protect the core belief, they will rationalize, ignore and even deny anything that doesn’t fit in with the core belief. — Frantz Fanon (via ikaythegod)
Be soft. Do not let the world make you hard. Do not let pain make you hate. Do not let the bitterness steal your sweetness. Take pride that even though the rest of the world may disagree, you still believe it to be a beautiful place. — Kurt Vonnegut (via ikaythegod)
(Source: creativecloud, via ikaythegod)
Honey and Lemon Tea
How To Make Honey and Lemon Tea:
- Heat up hot water, pour hot water into a mug. Add honey and then squeeze the lemon into the hot water and honey, then stir until honey is dissolved. Your tea is now ready for consumption, hope that you enjoy.
Benefits Of Honey and Lemon Tea:
Honey and lemon tea uses the benefits of both honey and lemon to help the body and mind. The benefits of lemon and honey tea include the following:
- Honey lemon tea acts as a body cleanser and removes toxins from the body.
- It aids in digestion and provide a calming effect on the stomach.
- It detoxifies the body and boosts the immune system of the body.
- Honey and lemon tea is an effective home remedy for common ailments like colds and sore throats. This is because it is packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Honey lemon tea also relieves coughs effectively. This herbal tea is full of natural enzymes and vitamin C from lemon and honey that help coat the throat and soothe it.
- It helps to cure skin disorders and reduce acne due to its antioxidant property.
- It helps to lose weight as both honey and lemon are fat burning foods.
- Honey lemon tea helps not only to energize the body but also energize the mind, owing to its calming effect.
- Antioxidants in honey and lemon tea can reduce the risks of skin cancer and help in maintaining a healthy skin.
- Owing to its antibacterial, anti-fungal and natural antioxidant properties, honey lemon tea helps to prevent infections and diseases.
- An excess of consumption of alcohol can lead to a hangover, an unpleasant, bad taste in the mouth and an uneasy stomach. Lemon honey tea is an excellent remedy for hangovers. The fructose in honey prevents rapid changes in alcohol levels.
How To Make Marijuana Tea
Use your “leftovers” or a gram of weed and grind it well into as tiny pieces as possible. Place all the contents into a tea ball and then boiling hot water for about 10 minutes. You can add black teas, green teas, or rooibos to this tea. Try different things and see what you like the taste of. Add hemp milk to help the THC bond. Other vegan substitutes are almond milk, oat milk and any type of nut milk.
My Body, your body… is burning up!
Give it to dem Jamaican style.
Meditation #2 by Geoffrey Chandler
I’m alone o’ Jah, could you talk with me?